Twisting the Hellmouth not working on 0.9.1

TheLandYacht

Twisting the Hellmouth not working on 0.9.1

Post by TheLandYacht »

It seems the implementation of this might be slightly borked. I tried the following link, and got no reaction other than the check/check & download buttons going "grey", unclickable. This on rev 0.9.1.

https://www.tthfanfic.org/wholestory.ph ... 0#chapter1
Ariel Schnee

Re: Twisting the Hellmouth not working on 0.9.1

Post by Ariel Schnee »

TheLandYacht wrote: Sat 20. Oct 2018, 19:59 It seems the implementation of this might be slightly borked. I tried the following link, and got no reaction other than the check/check & download buttons going "grey", unclickable. This on rev 0.9.1.

https://www.tthfanfic.org/wholestory.ph ... 0#chapter1
Thanks for the fanfic link!^_^

I'm going to read that as soon as possible.

If you want to download the story you can always go to the part where it says 'Whole Story'. Then hover over that link. And then select 'Offline HTML (no images)' and you can download the whole story that way now.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!
TheLandYacht

Post by TheLandYacht »

Ariel Schnee wrote: Mon 22. Oct 2018, 07:34 Thanks for the fanfic link!^_^

If you want to download the story you can always go to the part where it says 'Whole Story'. Then hover over that link. And then select 'Offline HTML (no images)' and you can download the whole story that way now.
Yeah, it's one of my top 2 or 3 favorite fanfic stories of any genre or fanbase, ever.

Joined (in recent memory), oddly, by one that'll never be finished, because the author passed away. Not sure what various other fansite policies are on something like that, but I'd love for someone to pen a finish to that story. Story is Life's Ending, Life's Beginning by "becuzitswrong".

as to downloading directly from TtH, I know...I was specifically commenting on the fact that FFDl wasn't working, which recently was announced as working.
Ariel Schnee

Post by Ariel Schnee »

TheLandYacht wrote: Mon 22. Oct 2018, 17:36
Ariel Schnee wrote: Mon 22. Oct 2018, 07:34 Thanks for the fanfic link!^_^

Yeah, it's one of my top 2 or 3 favorite fanfic stories of any genre or fanbase, ever.

Joined (in recent memory), oddly, by one that'll never be finished, because the author passed away. Not sure what various other fansite policies are on something like that, but I'd love for someone to pen a finish to that story. Story is Life's Ending, Life's Beginning by "becuzitswrong".

as to downloading directly from TtH, I know...I was specifically commenting on the fact that FFDl wasn't working, which recently was announced as working.
I know of the author. He wrote some really great 'Worm' fics. Like 'Railgun' and 'Memories of Iron'.

Sadly, both fics are unfinished. And likely to remain so since no writer can match his brilliant writing.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!