Error in (0.9.1)

Ariel Schnee

Error in (0.9.1)

Post by Ariel Schnee »

I keep getting this error.

http://fanficparadise.com/arielschnee/Error.PNG

I'm using Win XP Pro SP3 32-bit.
Last edited by Ariel Schnee on Sat 15. Dec 2018, 05:19, edited 2 times in total.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!
Ariel Schnee

Re: Error in (0.9.1)

Post by Ariel Schnee »

Is anyone ever going to tell me how to fix this?!
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee. And Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!
Ariel Schnee

Post by Ariel Schnee »

Ariel Schnee wrote: Mon 22. Oct 2018, 07:30 Is anyone ever going to tell me how to fix this?!
Same question as before this.

Hello?

IS ANYBODY THERE?!
---

Signature

Ariel Schnee

Post by Ariel Schnee »

Ariel Schnee wrote: Tue 13. Nov 2018, 05:49
Ariel Schnee wrote: Mon 22. Oct 2018, 07:30 Is anyone ever going to tell me how to fix this?!

Hello?

IS ANYBODY THERE?!
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS DAMN THING?!
---

Signature

Ariel Schnee

Post by Ariel Schnee »

Ariel Schnee wrote: Sat 15. Dec 2018, 05:21
Ariel Schnee wrote: Tue 13. Nov 2018, 05:49

Hello?

IS ANYBODY THERE?!
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS DAMN THING?!
Looks like I'm stuck with version. 0.8.13.
Last edited by Ariel Schnee on Mon 21. Dec 2020, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
---

Signature

Krahn

Post by Krahn »

I updated to 0.9.1 and I'm having the same problem. Help would be much appreciated. I guess I could roll back to an older version too but I want the new functionality.
Ariel Schnee

Post by Ariel Schnee »

Krahn wrote: Mon 25. Mar 2019, 13:44 I updated to 0.9.1 and I'm having the same problem. Help would be much appreciated. I guess I could roll back to an older version too but I want the new functionality.
I don't think we'll ever get an answer.
Last edited by Ariel Schnee on Mon 21. Dec 2020, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
---

Signature