storylink and output requests (DONE)

You want a new feature? That's the place to talk about it.
allenk

storylink and output requests (DONE)

Post by allenk »

A couple of features that would make it a little easier to use.

1. Rather than copying and pasting link and then hitting check and download, would it be possible just to have the link filled automatically from the open browser tab when hitting C&D?

2. I select mobi output for my downloads which are very well done but the html files are also saved. Can these be automatically deleted upon completion of the download?

3. Option on whether FFD adds on chapter # it seems that there are frequently 2 or 3 chapter #'s when reading the story.

Excellent program, keep up the outstanding work.

Regards
Allen
Raimond
Administrator

Re: storylink and output requests

Post by Raimond »

Hi allenk,
allenk wrote: 1. Rather than copying and pasting link and then hitting check and download, would it be possible just to have the link filled automatically from the open browser tab when hitting C&D?
Done, if the downloader is running and you copy a valid link to your clipboard then it's automatically insert into the storylink field.
allenk wrote: 2. I select mobi output for my downloads which are very well done but the html files are also saved. Can these be automatically deleted upon completion of the download?
Done (finally)
allenk wrote: 3. Option on whether FFD adds on chapter # it seems that there are frequently 2 or 3 chapter #'s when reading the story.
I'm not sure if I got this question. You want to remove the line *chapter 123*: my_chaptername right?
Just edit the layout.html file and replace the following line

Code: Select all

<h2 class=chapterffdl>*Chapter %chapnumber*: %chapname</h2>
with

Code: Select all

<h2 class=chapterffdl>&nbsp;</h2>
If you want to try the changes:
Installer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13474460/ffdl-win.exe
Zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13474460/ffdl-win.zip

Rai
allenk

Re: storylink and output requests (DONE)

Post by allenk »

Hi Raimond,

Most excellent, thank you for taking the time to include these changes they worked perfectly.

Regards,
allen